AARUSH incorporated by individuals having heavy experience in Indian stock market, at AARUSH the only objective is to give our subscribers quality advice for intraday and positional trading.
We provide tips in Equity ,Future and Options , You can avail a Expert Advice in any of this segment , Our goal is to grow our clients portfolio by giving them best in class returns on investment, services & support, ultimately maximizing our clients base..
FLEXIBLE PRICING SYSTEM
BEST INTRADAY TIPS
HIGH ACCURACY & LOW RISK
REGISTER FOR FREE TRAIL FOR 3 DAYS
QUALITY IS WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
1) We create an individual portfolio that are unique to your needs and preferences with our Strong research.
2) Invest in personalised and well diversified portfolio that helps you achieve your goals. It consists of 10 - 15 multibagger stocks that are well researched by our experts.
3) No minimum investment and you can invest as little as 1 lakh
1) It's a private intrest of group of people to participate in private equity plat form by taking advantage through the wide range of all trades on basis of strong research and fundamentals enables to generate the decent return and distributing profits to clients in appropriate manner.
2) GPE , is a well diversified combined dynamic equity strategy portfolio running by well known research company, which allows invest in wide range of all Nifty stocks, Comodity,forex and etc across the market.
3) We aim to demonstrate that small amounts of individual capital, combined with large doses dump into AARUSH enables the high return and share the profits to the clients.
4) High liquidity and variable returns
Our team picks the right funds in alignment with your long term financial objectives. Our investment criteria’s include the stature and track record of the fund, the fund house and the fund manager.
Bluechip: A category in diversified equity funds in which major exposure is into the large cap domain. This product is suitable for long term wealth creation with a buy and hold approach.
... Core Diversified: Core diversified equity funds have higher exposure to large cap stocks. These funds also take small exposure in mid cap stocks so as to generate more returns.
Mid and Small Cap: Mid and Small cap funds add a lot of diversity to the portfolio and are capable of offering above-average returns when the markets are rising. At the same time, this category are more prone to volatility when markets tank.
Balanced: Balanced funds are equity oriented hybrid funds which has around 60%-65% of the portfolio in equity and rest in debt. These funds give capital growth and are a medium to long term investment.
Sector or Thematic funds: Investing in the stocks of only select sectors or industries. The returns in these funds are dependent on the performance of the respective sectors or industries. For eg: Banking, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, I.T. etc. Thematic funds invest in multiple sectors and stocks pertaining to a specific theme.
Arbitrage: Arbitrage fund is a type of mutual fund that leverages the price differential in the cash and derivatives market to generate returns. This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate low volatility returns over short to medium term.
ELSS: Equity Linked Savings Schemes (ELSS) is an open-ended Equity Mutual Fund that doesn't just help you save tax, but also gives you an opportunity to grow your money. It qualifies for tax exemptions under section (u/s) 80C of the Indian Income Tax Act,1961
ETF: An exchange-traded fund (ETF) is an investment fund traded on stock exchanges, much like stocks. An ETF holds assets such as stocks, commodities and bonds. The return and risk on ETF is directly related to the underlying index or asset.
We provide our clients advice in not just acquiring property but also in investing and / lending to the real estate sector through structured transactions that offerwith attractive returns.
We directly deal with the company for all kind of outright and pre-leased properties. We offer the best due diligence, wide range of locations, and get the best possible pricing for clients. We deal in both under construction and ready-to-use properties.
With minimum investment of 25 lakhs and 36 months Tenure
Income target Return 22 %
Regular income 75000/-
coupon 12% P.A
Upside Profit 70%
While there are many reasons why a person might invest in share market or mutual funds. But investing in unlisted shares/ stocks which are often undervalued/overvalued for longer periods of time.We will advise investors which are undervalued, then the investors can easily make significant returns on listing at the time IPO.
1) Peace of mind
2) Low volatility
3) High growth of investments